Support Middleton Band
Here at Middleton Band we rely entirely on the support that the town and borough have provided the band since it was formed in 1876 and the continuing assistance of our supporters has been the driving force behind our success
As a self-funded brass band, we always welcome additional support to enable us to continue to survive and work within the local community. There are several ways in which you can easily support us below from no cost options such as using our search engine or shopping via our easy fundraising, to one-off donations and annual subscriptions which feature many benefits to our supporters.
Next time you 'search' the world wide web, why not use our very own 'easysearch'. It's absolutely free, there's no sign up and you can easily raise 1p per every two searches you complete for Middleton Youth Band.
By using easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine, you can make a real difference. Easysearch is completely FREE and by making just 10 searches a day, you could raise around £20 a year for Middleton Youth Band.
Click easy search the logo above to start searching and earning us some pennies!
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra! There are no catches or hidden charges and Middleton Youth Band will be really grateful for your free donations.
Click the logo above to sign up now!
Make a Donation
Band equipment is one of the main outlays that the band faces. Buying, maintaining, repairing and replacing items such as instruments, uniforms, stands and music is an expensive affair.
You could make an enormous difference just by sponsoring one or more pieces of equipment!
Friends of Middleton Band
Become a 'Friend of Middleton Band' for just £10 per year. In addition to the satisfaction of helping the band to survive and promote live music in the area and beyond, the additional benefits you will receive for becoming a friend of Middleton Band are:
- A welcome gift
- Free tickets to three concerts per year
- Reduced ticket prices to selected showcase events
- Quarterly newsletters keeping you informed about the Band
- Early notification of Band concerts and events
Here are some example packages we have put together which we feel may benefit corporate sponsors. To discuss or apply for any of these packages or to speak to us about a bespoke package tailored just for you and your company or to simply advertise in any of our concert programmes, please get in touch with our Treasurer@middletonband.com who will be delighted to discuss options and ideas with you.
To offset some of the many expenses we incur when putting on a concert or a fundraiser, we offer several sponsorship options to individuals or companies who may wish to assist us with our events expenses.
All event sponsors will receive full acknowledgement in event programmes.
Bronze Package £250
- Your Brochure Stand or Roller Banner at each of our concerts
- Your Logo on our Website
- Life Membership to Friends of Middleton Band
Silver Package £500
All the benefits of our Bronze package plus
- Half page advertising in 3 concert programmes per annum
- 4 free tickets to 3 concerts a year
- Adverts in 1/4 Friends of Middleton Band Newsletters
Gold package £1000
All the benefits of our Bronze and Silver packages plus
- Full page advertising in every concert programme we produce
- Adverts in all Friends of Middleton Band newsletters
- 8 free tickets to 3 concerts a year
- Logos promoted on all event posters
- Logos and weblinks promoted in all online advertising
Platinum package £2000
All the benefits of our Gold package plus:
- 1 free concert a year at your location - to be agreed between band and sponsor